Super Salads

Healthy eating can get monotonous! I found myself carrying the same salad to work. I decided the next blog will be about putting together five amazing salads that really spice up my lunch game. Hope you guys enjoy them! Greek Chic Feta, Olives, Tomato, Cucumber, Mixed Greens and Chicken (Balsamic Dressing)
Taco Fever Rice, Black Beans, Charred Corn, Tomato, Red peppers, Mixed Greens and Ground Beef (Lime and Cumin dressing)
Power Lunch Pepitas for Crunch, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrots, Red Peppers, Roasted Beets and Shredded Beats, Quinoa( reminds me of my favourite bowl from FLOCK!)
Asian Crunch Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrots, Quinoa, Chow Mein Noodles (Sesame Dressing)
India’s Taste Roasted Chickpeas, Cardamom infused Quinoa, Cucumber, Carrot, Roasted Cauliflower and Raita for the Dressing.
Bon Appetit! 💋💋💋

Comments